If you ask the majority of guys, they will tell you that their penis is the single most important organ in their body. Even though this is not strictly true for the physiologic requirements of day-to-day life, the correct and dependable operation of the penis plays a significant part in developing romantic relationships. The inability to achieve or maintain an erection and concerns regarding penile size, shape and curvature can negatively impact a person’s sense of self-worth and cause major tension between partners, whether or not the individual experiences pain.
Our bodies possess a unique ability to heal themselves in many different ways. Stem cell division is a natural process that results in the formation of new tissue throughout the process of tissue regeneration. Therefore, platelets that have been concentrated and are rich in bioactive proteins are used in PRP. These platelets then release growth factors, which promote cellular regeneration and speed up the process of tissue repair.
The benefits of PRP were initially employed in wound healing, dental care, and the healing of sports injuries. However, in recent years, its applications have expanded to include the treatment of aesthetic concerns as well as sexual dysfunction (erectile dysfunction and Peyronie’s Disease for males). PRP is one of the most cutting-edge and efficient natural treatments for both the repair and rejuvenation of cells throughout the body.
What Is PRP?
PRP is considered an autologous regenerative treatment, which means that it is derived from the patient’s own blood and has the potential to stimulate the regeneration of cells and repair damaged tissue. Platelets are a type of blood cell that, when stimulated, can secrete growth factors and other proteins into the bloodstream. P
What Is the Meaning Behind the Name “P-Shot®”?
P-Shot is actually an abbreviation for “Priapus Shot,” which is the full name of this product. Dr. Charles Runels came up with the term when he experimented with injecting his own penis for the first time. He believed that the Greek god Priapus, who was responsible for male regeneration vigor, was an excellent symbol for what he was aiming to do.
What Advantages Does a Man Have to Gain from Getting the P-Shot®?
- Erections that are stronger and firmer
- It is much simpler to achieve and keep an erection
- Penile length and circumference both increased
- Penile curvature caused by Peyronie’s disease gets better or goes away entirely in some patients.
- Penile discomfort is relieved along with the erection.
- Enhanced sensitivity in the male reproductive organ
- A general increase in the amount of blood that flows to the penis
What is the Function of the P-Shot?
The high concentration of platelets in platelet-rich plasma (PRP) causes growth factors and proteins to be released into the body. These factors and proteins, in turn, activate stem cells and encourage cellular rejuvenation and repair wherever they are applied in the body. In addition, the manufacture of collagen and the construction of new blood vessels both take place, both of which contribute further to the repair of damaged tissue.
How does one go about acquiring PRP for the P-Shot?
During the operation, a very tiny amount of blood is extracted from the patient in the doctor’s office. After that, your blood is placed in a centrifuge created specifically to separate the platelets and plasma from the rest of the blood. After isolating the platelets, they are subsequently re-introduced into the body at the location(s) where their advantages are required. A penis block is performed, in addition to applying numbing lotion to the skin, to ensure no discomfort.
What to anticipate throughout your appointment
Due to the fact that the P-Shot is an outpatient operation, you will be able to walk in, have it done, and then leave later that same day. You might wish to take a day off work or from your other duties to give yourself enough space to get it done, although doing so is not required.
After you have arrived at the facility, you will most likely be instructed to recline on a table while you wait for the doctor to begin the examination. After the beginning of the procedure, the physician or the assistant will:
- You will receive a local anesthetic that will numb the surrounding area in addition to having a numbing cream or ointment applied to the vaginal region.
- A blood sample will need to be taken from your body, typically from your arm or another non-invasive location, and placed into a testing tube.
- The test tube will be placed in a spinner for a few minutes so that the components of your blood can be separated and the platelet-rich plasma can be isolated (PRP).
- PRP will be extracted from the fluid in the testing tube and then placed in two separate syringes in preparation for injection.
- Inject the PRP into the clitoris, the penile shaft, or the location that has been identified as the Grafenberg (G) spot. This takes only a few minutes to complete and requires approximately four to five separate shots.
- People who have had an injection into the penile shaft should have a penis pump applied to them. This helps to drive blood into the penis and ensures that the PRP is functioning as it should. It’s possible that over the course of a few weeks, you’ll be required to perform this task on your own every day for ten minutes. But if you use one too frequently or for too long, you risk damaging the elastic tissue in your penis, which can result in weaker erections.
- And you’re done! After that, it shouldn’t take you more than an hour at the most to get back to your home.
P-Shot is an option to consider if you wish to have a more active sexual life. Call the trained professionals at Aion Aesthetics right now to schedule your consultation and find out more information about the P-Shot and its many advantages.